The Pocket Buddha Academy has a brand-new NetSuite eLearning Video course on NetSuite Reporting Tools. In this course, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of NetSuite reporting functionality, including basic report customization and the use of saved searches for ad hoc reporting.
This new NetSuite Reporting Tools eLearning course covers:
- Understanding the various types of NetSuite reporting tools.
- Navigating and scheduling NetSuite reports.
- Customizing NetSuite Reports.
- Creating and editing ad-hoc reports (NetSuite Saved Searches).
In just a few hours, power users and administrators can be trained on the basics of NetSuite Reporting and NetSuite Saved Searches!
Key Questions Answered
Which is better to use: a saved search or a report to handle a NetSuite reporting requirement?
What kinds of NetSuite financial reports are provided by NetSuite as standard?
How do I customize NetSuite standard reports to meet my specific business needs?
How do I create a NetSuite custom report (saved search) to locate specific customers or transactions?
How can I produce a NetSuite saved search with summarized results, that will also allow me to drill down to more detailed information?
- Thirteen high-quality video walkthroughs of NetSuite in action.
- Complete video transcripts with screenshots for reference.
- Exercise and practice steps to be done within NetSuite.
- Access to the instructor via discussion thread or by direct email.
- A full 45 days of access to each course.
- Professional course completion certificates.